We offer classes for ages 5 months to adult in piano, singing, acting, guitar, and so much more!
Art is something that is made to be enjoyed and experienced communally.
Our goal is to make sure every student and family feels enriched, nurtured and encouraged through the creative learning process
Art isn’t always structured and goes outsides the lines!
Because of this, we at C'est La Vie don't believe that one model of learning is sufficient for meeting every students needs. Our students play active roles in their artistic development. They work collaboratively with their instructor, choosing what they learn and how fast they learn. Teachers are guides that lead them and help them establish their artistic goals.
C’est La Vie Arts’ goal and passion is that each student walks away with a positive and fun learning experience.
C’est La Vie Strives.....
- To encourage and nurture students’ love of the performance arts by listening, learning, watching, performing, and creating.
- To provide a positive, professional, and safe learning environment
- To educate parents, as well as students, about stages of artist development and the best ways to enhance artist growth outside of the studio.
- To encourage community music making, family bonding, and create a non-judgmental, nurturing community of artists.
- To provide developmentally appropriate instruction and materials for the age of the student
C'est La Vie's Story
The dream for a performing arts school started in 2011 when Allison Boriack (Saleh) met her now husband Jeremy Boriack. Both sharing a passion for the arts, they decided to turn their dreams into a reality.
C'est La Vie is an all-encompassing performing arts school. We offer music classes for singing, acting, and piano. Private lessons are also available. We offer summer camps, performance opportunities, master classes, and party packages. We offer specialized programs for babies to the adult ages ranging from beginner to advanced.
"C'est Vie Arts" is named in honor of founder, Allison Saleh-Boriack's grandparents William B. Saleh, Jr. and Kathleen Saleh.